You are welcome to mail your payment in to P.O. Box 910, Somerset, KY 42502, bring your payment in, or drop it off at one of our drive-thru windows. We also accept MasterCard and Visa, and here are some other options when it comes to paying your electric bill.
Auto Pay is a service that makes paying your electric bill easy and worry-free. Each month, the amount of your electric bill is automatically deducted from your checking or savings account. You'll still get a monthly statement showing the bill amount, kilowatt-hours used, weather data, and all the other information you get now.
Interactive Voice Response is available for members to pay their electric bill day or night, 365 days a year. When you call your local South Kentucky RECC office, press 5 to access the automated customer service system; you will then be guided to press 3 to pay your bill by credit card or e-check.
Each of our offices has a night deposit drop, so you can leave your payment after regular business hours. Offices are located at:
- Clinton County: 715 Snow Road, Albany, KY 42602
- McCreary County: 51 Center Avenue, Whitley City, KY 42653
- Pulaski County: 200 Electric Avenue, Somerset, KY 42501
- Russell County: 2405 North Main Street, Jamestown, KY 42629
- Wayne County: 780 North Main, Monticello, KY 42633
Pay At Your Local Bank
We know it's hard to get everywhere you need to go during a lunch hour, after work, or when you're running behind. We also know that most people visit their bank on a weekly or bi-weekly basis.
Now you can pay your electric bill at that same time, perhaps saving you a trip across town.
The only rules and restrictions are these:
- Your bank must be participating in this program (see list below).
- You can only pay a current bill.
- You must have your statement with you.
First and Farmers National Bank (Albany)
Citizens National Bank (Somerset)
South Kentucky RECC Smart Phone App
Available for iPhone and Android – search SKRECC in the App or Play Store. Once downloaded, the app gives members access to their SKRECC account(s) regardless of where they are, as long as they have cell phone service.
Kiosk at Somerset Location
Available 24/7/365, the Somerset kiosk accepts all forms of payment, except for Discover Card or American Express. It also provides real-time posting to members’ accounts, and receipts are given as documentation of payment. Members must have their account number to use the kiosk.
CheckOut allows members to pay their bill at local, participating retailers, including Dollar General, Family Dollar, CVS Pharmacy and Speedway, which are open 7 days a week, and often have hours later into the evening making it very convenient. To use CheckOut,
- Click the CheckOut link on our website. https://skrecc.sedccheckout.com/Lookup
- Enter your account number (found on your statement) in the appropriate field and click find my account.
- Verify your street/house number.
- Click the “Get Your Barcode” button and your personalized barcode, that you can use anytime to pay your bill, which ties back into your South Kentucky RECC account, will appear. Either print it or send it to your email to be used at a local retailer.
- Take your barcode to one of the participating businesses and present it at the checkout. The cashier will scan your barcode, but will not have access to or any information about your account.
A cash-only payment can then be made to your account. The retailer will charge a $1.50 fee for the transaction.